Error processing SSI file



Car Allowance Rebate System, also known as "Cash for Clunkers"

You could get $3,500 or $4,500 from the federal government for trading in an old, inefficient vehicle for a new, more efficient one.

The Car Allowance Rebate System (CARS), also called "Cash for Clunkers" by the media, begins in late July 2009.

Click here to find out more about the program.

WARNING: The official site for information about the CARS program is We urge great caution in providing information to any non-government Web site that claims to be related to this program.